Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Back.....with more back! Ugh

Okay it has been a while since I posted frankly because I havent been trying, but I stepped on the scale today and now at my heaviest. 290.4 You can see me in my 'gucamole' video on youtube by going to www.youtube.com/user/teejaytoday75

So....
my plan is to now keep track of everything that I eat for the next few days and use some of my own recipes for diet foods from my other website http://www.thefoodiewithin.com/. I plan on nreally cutting my sugar intake and am switching most of my sugar with the natural Truvia sweetener. And trying to exercise a little everyday and I will start taking a multi-vitamin

Breakfast Today

1 piece of Dry Toast
1 TBSP Crunchy Peanut Butter
I cup of Coffee with 1 Truvia

Lunch
Tuna Salad
Zuccini Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment